Basketmaster's Weavings is about my passions, much of which revolves around basket weaving. I weave with reed and I love teaching others to weave. Many of the patterns and styles that I show in the blog are geared to the beginning weaver, or even the brand new weaver. If you have been thinking about wanting to learn to weave, then this blog is for you. Throughout the blog and videos I take you step by step through each and every process of weaving. I want you to be successful in weaving the very first time you try. For the intermediate and advanced weaver, my wish is that you take ideas that I show, mix them up a bit, and incorporate them into your own beautiful creations.
Happy Weaving and Baskets of Blessings to all my visitors,
You may find my YouTube Videos Here.
Listen to Basketmaster's Making our Home a Haven Podcast.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
So thanks to Jen from Following the Footsteps who was so kind to give me this blog award.
The rules of this award are as follows:
1) Thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
Here are my 10 honest things:
1. I have to follow a schedule every day. If I don't, my whole day is thrown off and things don't get accomplished.
2. I seriously love KFC coleslaw.
3. I'm a recipe tester for Cooks Illustrated Magazine.
4. I love Disney World and want to live there.
5. I love to travel anywhere and everywhere (except where it is really cold)
6. My most favorite weekends are spent camping in our pop-up camper. (just get me outdoors)
7. You know how computer challenged I am....But my goal in 2010 is to build my own website.
8. My mother taught me to craft and sew I was a young child and my first crafts were embroidery, plaster of paris crafting and wheat weaving.
9. After every meal I have to eat something sweet, a piece of candy. (it's a horrible habbit)
10. I've never smoked a cigarette. Never even tried a puff.
Here are my 7 blogs I'd like to pass this award on to:
Jen at Tatertots and Jello
Sue at Sue's Cricut and Crafts
Kim at Today's Creative Blog
Carmen at Waxed Out Creative Life
Willowlady at Things You Might Like to Know About
Jody at Primgal's Primitive Palette
Pamela at Catching the Moon