Thanks Christine from Blossom Crafts for the Sunshine Blog Award. It made my day!
The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award are:
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
I'm passing the award on to some awesome blogs.
Butterfly Kisses has some great scrapbooking and paper crafting inspiration.
U Create is a place for crafting ideas.
Handmade Business Blog for guidance and ideas on running a business with our handmade crafts.
Someday Crafts has all those great crafting ideas that you want to get around to doing someday.
Inspiring Creatings for great tutorials on things to create.
My Pink Stamper has lots of videos with instructing on how to create with my favorite scrapbooking tool, the Cricut.
Maya*Made has sewing projects that just make me happy.
Mom's the Word for her wonderful Christian homemaking blog.
Fireflies and Jellybeans for more great crafting ideas.
My Frugal Family has do it yourself ideas and crafts to help us keep costs down.
Skip to My Lou for her great crafting tutorials and recipes.